hi my name is crystal.. after four c-section and three luvin children i was advised my my obgyn thay essure was the best option for me..that way i would not gave any more invasive surgery due to my risks…i went for all my procedures and was told everything is blocked..did i want to tie my tubes NO bit my obgyn said i had no choice because if i had another child iwould die from bleeding to death from scare tissue..ever since ive hadthis procedure i had had sharp pains n my lower areas down my legs and back, migrianes, spotting during intercourse and pain, peroids are very irregular, flu like symptoms, and unknown breakouts, fatigue, and confusion out of no were, my sex drive has becone almost nothing…i will be 30 this yr and i feel like im much older..i was told afterwards it is not reversable…now the obgyn that done my procedure no longer works for the company or any company and was not told the reason..some one please help me…i yhought i was pregnant numerous time becuase of my side effects…i neef answers please no one gas them for me…i live in a smaller town and no one has answers..
- Renee’s Story Hi, my name is Renee. I am 41 years old. I got Essure in 2012. I had my son in 1996. They would not tie my tubes because I was too young and he was and still is my only child. Finally in […]
- Crystal’s Story Hi my name is Crystal, I had this surgery done after my son was born in 2009. First I was never told of any side effects and was also told the coils were made of silicon. The side effects […]
- Nicole’s Story hi esisters my name is Nicole im 24yrs old after 3 children I knew I was done having babys so at 23 I decided essure was a good choice at the time but was I ever so wrongits been e hell 1 […]
- Crystal’s Story I had my procedure done six weeks after I had my baby boy on April 19th 2013. I have never in my life regretted something so much! I am 30 years old and I am feeling like I have the flu […]
- Melissa’s Story Hi my name is melissa im 29 years old .I live in Athens,Tn.I just want to share my story about the 'essure' procedure that i had done .I had my procedure done back in 2006,after my […]
- Jenny’s Story Hi everyone! I had the Essure procedure done on March 8, 2013 and I basically had a life changing experience. I was depressed and I had no energy. I had nausea, bleeding, spotting, pain in […]