In February 2012, after the passing of my husband, I decided I was not going to have any more children. Today is November 8, 2014 and I found out 2 days ago, I am 11 weeks PREGNATE! My due date is May 27, 2015. I am a mortified. I am a 37 year old single mother of a 14 and 10 year old and now I will be starting all over. It is LIFE CHANGING!!!
I took my doctors advice when I was told the ESSURE procedure was my best option. He claimed it was less invasisve than have my tubes tied and it was as effective. After reading the pamplet it sounded great 98.89% effective. I followed everything I was told to do, I did the follow up 3 months afterwards where they injected the dye into my fallopian tubes. I was told everything was perfect, they were positively blocked.
ESSURE must be taken off the market and BAYER must be accountable for everyone affected by the failure of this so called wonderful product!!!
- Mishelle’s Story In late January/ early February of 2011, I made the decision that I was done having children. You see, I have six sons, and I had found myself in the position of being a single mother. I […]
- Heather’s Story I am a 31 year old mother of two children. I had the Essure process done in late 2009. Since it was done my periods have been very heavy and sporadic. About 5 months ago now I began […]
- Dana’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2008. I was a divorced single mother of 2 teenagers. I was told that the procedure went well, tubes were blocked and i could not have children. In […]
- Sonia’s Story I decided that the Essure was the option for me, I am going to be 39 have 2 children, my oldest 17 with cerebral palsy and decided essure was the best option because there was no […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley and I am a mother to 3 beautiful children. With my last child I had to have an emergency C-Section at 34 weeks. My doctor advised against me getting a tubal because of […]
- Venessa’s Story I am a 34 year old mother of 4. I had this procedure done back in 2008/2009 I believe. It was after the birth of my last daughter. I have the card with the barcode they gave me but no […]