Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn’t go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and since then horrible periods heavy bleeding, cramping, and irregular Pap smears. I have unexplainable cramps in between periods and vomiting has become the norm. I wish I have never had this procedure and trying to look into reversing the procedure.
- Crystal’s Story I had the procedure done in September 2010 shortly after I began having irregular periods and extreme pain in my lower abdomen and low back pain. I feel like I'm having contractions. I […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]
- Crystal’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2010. Since that time I have experienced heavy bleeding, horrible cramps, lower back pain, and migraines. I thought that my age was the reason for the […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the Essure Inserts put in after my second child in June 2013. Since then I have had heavy bleeding, cramping, and excruciating lower back pain on my left side that never goes away.
- Crystal’s Story I am 26 years old and have four children. I had the Essure done in 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had unbearable cramps, multiple periods, and headaches. I have gone to the doctor […]