I had my Essure done in August of 2012. It seemed like the best option at the time.
Since then I bled for the first several months straight, and now for the last 3 I have not at all. So far all of my pregnancy tests have come back negative, but I have all the symptoms.
I have headaches almost daily, that are not touched by over the counter pain relief, I am dizzy on several occasions, severe fatigue, I even started having what could be ‘phantom baby movements’ now. I am going to test again, but I doubt it will reveal anything either.
I got these b/c I was on state insurance after having my son in June, and it was something I had t hurry and do, and I did not want to be knocked out. Needless to say, my insurance is now gone and I have very little money to even get a home test, much less go back to a Dr. Not sure what my future holds, but
I know at some point I am going to have to have this looked at and probably removed.
I never dreamed I would be looking at a hysterectomy. I am only 34.
- Chastity’s Story I'm a mother of 5 and after having my son did not want any more children because my Dr told me if I have any more I would not make it. He recommended I get the implants. I was never tested […]
- Meagan’s Story I had the essure procedure done in November of 2010. I felt extreme pain after the first HSG test to check that they were in place at that time my insurance was dropped. A few years later […]
- Jannette’s Story Hello. I am a married mother of eight. I was considered a high risked pregnancy due to the loss of my daughter at 18 1/2 weeks & one prior. I had used all forms of birth control […]
- Tenisha’s Story My essure was implanted in Aug. 2011. About a year after I started noticing what I call my phantom baby. It is a very large spasm that happens mainly on my right side lower abdomen […]
- Martina’s Story On May19, 2011 I had Essure implanted inside my body and I've been ill ever since. I went through pain since day 1. I had bleeding I never could dream of, headaches, hair lost, vision […]
- Crystal’s Story I am 31 years old. I have had 6 kids, 5 in which are living. After several attempts to have a normal, healthy pregnancy ( baby ) and failing ; my husband and I decided to give up and get […]