I had the procedure done in September 2010 shortly after I began having irregular periods and extreme pain in my lower abdomen and low back pain. I feel like I’m having contractions. I also noticed that I get UTI’s very often which is very strange cause I get them about every two weeks. My doctor said that the pain is not from Essure but I think differently. I get tired easily, depressed and now had to stay out of work for a week to get better. I sometime feel why did I even choose to have the procedure done.
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Helen’s Story i had the essure procedure done in december 2012 and since then i have severe headaches at least twice a week /fatigue /weight gain and very heavy and irregular periods. i really regret […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley, I just turned 26 and I had the essure tubal 4 1/2 years ago. I have 3 wonderful sons and my husband and I decided that was plenty. We looked into our options and […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]
- Terri’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in July 2010. Shortly after I experienced nausea beyond belief, I have horrible headaches, back aches and horrible periods that prevent me going to work. It […]