I had the essure procedure done this past July and I wish I would have never had it done. Since then I have a period almost every two weeks that lady longer and are heavier than ever before. I get constant migraines and sex is painful most of the time. I have three beautiful little girls so I don’t want any more kids and I am in a polyamorous relationship so I definitely don’t want to get pregnant (which I have read thousands of stories of women still getting pregnant with essure). I don’t have insurance right now but I am planning on getting it just to have a hysterectomy to get these coils out of me. I would never ever recommend essure to anyone!
- April’s Story Hi my name is April and I have had Essure for about 3 years now and I wish I would have never gotten it I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore the pain is unbearable there are days […]
- Danielle’s Story I had this procedure done about 3 years ago. I have a severe allergy to aspirin and NSAIDS so the doctor doing the procedure couldn't let me take one of the medications needed to preform […]
- Sherley’s Story Hello my Sherley, I've had Essure since 2011. I've had so many different side effects from it. I have migraines so bad that my doctor started giving me botox shot on my head. My menstrual […]
- Kelly’s Story I was told to have this procedure done instead of getting my tubes tied. I was told it was safe & no women has gotten pregnant. I went ahead & had it done & 4 months later I […]
- Angela’s Story On December 24 2012 i had my last and final child making that a grand total on 3 beautiful girls. I was told by my DR this was a great product instead of getting the tubal done this would […]
- Lakeshia’s Story I'm am 27 years old I got my essure done 01/10/2011. I went to my ob asking for birth control because I was in an abusive relationship and had three children and really wasn't sure if I […]