I decided to do the essure after my second child was Born. From what the doctor had said it seemed to be the easiest procedure. I went in and had this done and was fine after the procedure. My doctor had told me that my monthly cycle would probably be a little Irregular. It has been 7 years since I had the procedure. I have migraines now I also have had more utis since I had it and my cycle can go from 2 days to a week sometimes it is heavier and so bad I go thru almost a small box of tampons in a day. Sometimes I may even skip. I have cramps to the point of curling up in a ball they hurt so bad. I have even expressed myself to my doctor and she told me that it couldn’t be from the essure but I find that hard to believe.
- Gina’s Story About 2 years ago in 2011 after having my 5th child I went in for my essure procedure. My doctor said it was the best choice for me and that it was completely safe. I was hesitant but was […]
- Kearina’s Story After I had my daughter in March 2012, my Doctor talked me into getting the Essure instead of a Tubal, by saying that it was a much easier procedure, that there was no recovery and that it […]
- Melodie’s Story I am glad to hear I am not the only one having issues with Essure… I was 40 years old when I had my procedure done..prior to that i was doing the three month shot depo provera..Both […]
- Crystal’s Story Hello, my name is Crystal! I got the Essure in 2010 after my second child was born. The doctor told me I would have some cramping and a little bleeding for 2 weeks at the most. He even […]
- Maria’s Story I've had Essure for the past 6 years. Ever since I had the procecurd done, I have terrible menstrual cycles. I miss a day or two of work monthly. The first 2 or days are the worst…. […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne. I'm 27 years old and have three babies. I have had the Essure done after my youngest turned one. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]