I had the essure implants done after I had my daughter. It was the worse mistake I ever made. I had irregular cycles and I was constantly in pain. Nothing helped. My doctor gynecologist who did not do the implant did everything possible to get them removed. After perusing every course and jumping through all of the insurance companies hoops he was able to conduct the removal of those implants. They were first improperly place, second the doctor some how managed to put 2 coils in one side, and third when the doctor removed them they unraveled and fell apart as well as the damaged they caused led me to having a hysterectomy about a year later but 2 yrs implant free and I have my life back. I wish the research was available when I got mine or support groups because if I knew then what I know now I never would have gotten them and I tell anyone interested to look at alternatives.
- Maria’s Story I was implanted with Essure on November 19th 2008. My Dr and I discussed Essure, she explained that the procedure was quick and pain free. I would be able to begin my regular routine the […]
- Danielle’s Story I decided to do the essure after my second child was Born. From what the doctor had said it seemed to be the easiest procedure. I went in and had this done and was fine after the […]
- Jan’s Story I had the essure procedure done in December of 2011. At first, all seemed to be fine. About 6 months after having the procedure done, I began bleeding, which I thought was my period […]
- Alexis’s Story Hello, February 2015 will be 2 years that I have had the Essure implant, and I literally HATE it. I was told by my doctor that it would only be painful and uncomfortable for a couple […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the essure coils done in July of 2011. The first month I was fine and was told my cycle may or may not start. The month of September 2011 is when my pain cycle began and lasted over […]
- Danielle’s Story I had the essure done on the 28th of august,I was never tested for allergies' to nickle. I have not stopped bleeding yet and it is going on 2 months'. since i have hap insurance they […]