My name is Danielle, I am 28 and I’ve had the essure implant since October 2011. My husband was deployed but we both agreed with me having this ‘simple’ in office procedure performed while he was in Afghanistan. I have been dealing with MANY side effects…no sex drive, pain when we do have sex, constant pain in my abdomen, back pain, 5-6 migraines/week, weight gain, depression, constantly tired, I also haven’t had a period in over a year. I can’t even sleep anymore without a heating pad on my groin to try to help with the pain. I have an appt on Dec 15, 2015 to visit with my OB who I trust more than anything. I’m hoping to get this darn thing removed as soon as I can. I want to feel back to my normal self, be an amazing mom to my 3 children and be the loving woman that my husband fell in love with! I’m done with the pain.
A Frustrated E-Sister
- Zoraida’s Story Hi everyone , unfortunately I'm here to share my story and experience with Essure . I got the Essure procedure done in 2011. And have been experiencing for years abdominal pain, low sex […]
- Kristyna’s Story My name is Kristyna, I was 23 when I had the essure procedure done. I have three wonderful children and after talking to my doctor he suggested I have the essure procedure done. Since I […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi my name is Cynthia Deleon ..I live in Newyork and was born and raised on the bronx back in 2007 I decided to get a tubuligation ..at the time I was working in a hospital in the obs/ […]
- Belinda’s Story My story is for my daughter Ashley…she had the Essure implant performed in Aug. 2015 aftering having two beautiful daughters now 8 & 2 yrs old. Having lost her first daughters […]
- LaDonna’s Story I received my Essure in 2006 after the birth of my last son. Shortly after I became severely depressed. I sleep a lot during the day and stay up most of the night and early morning. My […]
- Jennifer’s Story When the doctor told me that Essure was a minimally invasive procedure that had less recovery time and risk than tubal ligation, I was sold. I had my Essure implants placed in 2009 and […]