On March 1 2013 I had the Essure system put in. I went about after three and a half months and the doctor gave me the orders to have the test done to make sure it had worked. I did not go right away because I was breastfeeding my child whom I had givin birth to on Dec, 2012. So I wanted to do the test until I was done breastfeeding. On July 29, 2013 I had the test done almost five months after the Essure. I was told by my doctor on the second week of August 2013, that the Essure was safe to rely on. Last week I found out I am now three weeks pregnant with my fifth child. I have to now drop out of nursing school for a few years. I also was told that one of the springs has ruptured threw the right tube. My doctor said I have to have my tubes removed. I am very very disappionted with this system and with my doctor for even agreeing to use this system. She told me that it was better then having my tubes tied, which is not true.
- Latarsha’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2013. Wne I went to get my Essure confirmation test done last week & found out the coil in my right tube had popped out of the fallopian […]
- Abby’s Story My name is Abby. I am a 29 year old single mother of 3. I, like many woman here, went to my doctor soon after my third child was born for permanent sterilization. And my doctor, like many […]
- Amanda’s Story After my third child was born I opted for a tubal ligation. My dr urged me to use Essure because it is less invasive and there is no recovery. Of course I trusted my dr, so I did it. That […]
- Jodi’s Story My name is Jodi and I had this procedure done after the birth of my second child in late 2012. The actual procedure was done in spring of 2013 after recovering from the C-Section and […]
- Eirn’s Story I had the Essure proceedure done aproximatley in October of 2012. No one ever told me there would be coils involved from what I can remember, in fact I thought that it was a gelatin […]
- Mandy’s Story I'm 39 years old. My husband and I decided that we were done having children. I had a very bad reaction to the depo provera shot. I didn't like the side effects to bc pills so I was […]