I had this procedure done about 3 years ago. I have a severe allergy to aspirin and NSAIDS so the doctor doing the procedure couldn’t let me take one of the medications needed to preform the procedure. It took over 45 minutes for her to get one in and since my uterus d contracting they decided to take me to the hospital and put me under anathesia. They finally finished and every since I have had IBS, bloating, very painful periods and migraines. I have no insurance so I can’t afford to go to the doctor and have it checked out. I thought I was doing the right thing as my husband and I didnt want anymore kid but now going through this hell for 3 years and I wish I hadn’t. I’m even more upset that the side effects weren’t clearly stated.
- Danielle’s Story I had the essure done on the 28th of august,I was never tested for allergies' to nickle. I have not stopped bleeding yet and it is going on 2 months'. since i have hap insurance they […]
- Danielle’s Story I had the essure procedure done this past July and I wish I would have never had it done. Since then I have a period almost every two weeks that lady longer and are heavier than ever […]
- Tanya’s Story I got the Essure coils on March 1, 2007. About a month after the procedure, I developed massive pains in my abdomen. I called the physician who implanted the coils and he believed they […]
- Angelia’s Story I had this procedure done 7 years ago. Not more than 3 months after I had it done I was in the hospital with migraines. I was a single mom and had 4 kids to take care of on my own with […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009, shortly after having my second daughter. My husband and I felt our family was complete and my ob/gyn suggested this procedure because it was […]
- Constance’s Story Had the Essure procedure a few years back when it was a new procedure,,Not knowing alot about side effects,,what not..My husband and I had 3 children and no longer wished to have anymore […]