five years ago I had essure. Six months after having essure I found out that I was pregnant with my son. Thankfully, no harm came to my son due to the coils in my tubes he is a healthy boy. After the birth of my son, I had a bi-lateral tubligation. Now three years later, I am having a constant pain in my lower back and pains that shoot between my left overy and right ovary, pressure in my crotch that feels like I am getting ready to give birth. I recently went to the ObGyn who laughed at me and said, ‘I know that you are not pregnant, you have a uti’. I too know that I am not pregnant, of course, and he was also wrong about the uti, my urine came back normal as did my pap. I know that I am not making up this pain, so I brainstormed and came up with maybe the possibility that it could be complications from Essure.
I have also been diagnosed with a thyroid disorder this March. I wonder if that has something to do with Essure procedure. I should have never had this done, anybody who is considering having Essure done, they can rest assured that essure will NOT work!!!!
- Erika’s Story Hi I had essure about 2 years almost when I just got them done I have symptoms of vomiting nausea like if I was pregnant I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative and now that I […]
- Norma’s Story Just found out I am 17 weeks pregnant. Had Essure procedure done 2.5 years ago. During ultrasound doctors were able to see one coil, not sure where the second coil is at this point. Will […]
- Dawn’s Story After my husband and I had our second child in 2001, I requested to have a tubal ligation done. I did not want any more children. My OBGYN was against having my tubes done due to my age. […]
- Jessica’s Story my name is Jessica espinoza and I am only 22 years old and I have two healthy kids a boy and a girl I had postpartum hemorrage and almost died my doctor told me the best birth control was […]
- Cecilia’s Story I had my son in 2009 I already had a daughter & my husband & I decided to have perminant sterilization. We went with the Essure because it was suppose to be less pain, faster […]
- Dawn’s Story My husband and I decided we were done having children after my youngest daughter was born in 2011. We wanted a permanent birth control method that didn't require surgery and a lot of down […]