I had the procedure done after the birth of my 3 child in 2006. The procedure was extremely painful. I had severe cramps for a year nonstop. I went to my Dr a few times and he kept wanting to do exploratory surgery because the essure couldn’t be causing it. I didn’t have insurance i had lost my job from missing to much work from the pain. So I couldn’t afford a surgery. After 2 years the pain was a little better but still hurt everyday. I was learning to deal with it. I still haven’t went back to the Dr. I recently finally was accepted for insurance. I have been dealing with everyday pain and 2 periods a month. I’m positive that the essure is the problem I had none of this before I had the procedure. I am scheduling an appt now for hopefully getting a hysterectomy. And praying that 7 years of pain will finally end. And I can be able to be more active and lose the weight. Its very hard to not be able to do everything with your children and even the little everyday things like cleaning. Maybe after the surgery to remove the essure device and everything it has damaged I can get my life back.
- Willow’s Story I had the Essure procedure 6 weeks after my fifth child was born. I chose Essure because my Doctor told me that it was so easy and safe and that I would not have any down time. I had to […]
- Rana’s Story Hello in 2011 my OBGYN doctor told me that I had no other choice but to get the Essure coils after my second child was born because it wasn't safe for me to have anymore children and he […]
- Brianne’s Story I had the Essure coils inserted a few months after my youngest son was born in 2008. At the time it seemed like the easier option for sterilization. Within two weeks after the procedure I […]
- Dawn’s Story I tried talking to my doctor about having a tubal ligation done before I gave birth to my last child in April 2008. I was 32 years old and each pregnancy was harder than the last. He would […]
- Jennifer’s Story I have had issues with my heart since I was 22 years old. My heart issues were major issues and were congenital. I was not allowed to have children becuse my heart would not handle it. My […]
- Chandra’s Story Hi I got the essure procedure done 2 yrs ago and ever since then I have had so many problem I have abdominal pain all the time and it's worse on my period and before I had the procedure my […]