I got my essure in 2009,since then I have experiene many complications. My complications are pelvic pain,pelvic cramping,headaches,back pains,longer and heavier periods,occassionally spotting ,and weight gain.I went back to the same doctor and told him of mt experiences and he stated everything was ok, but Iknow my body and everything isn’t ok.Before essure my period was moderate and my pms symtoms weren’t has severe. I want to get my essure reversed but no doctor has the education to do so. I am very unhappy and extremely frustrated.
- Sherita’s Story I had the Essure done in 2007. I have never experienced so much pain. I have very bad backaches, spotting throughout the month, sudden striking pains, pelvic pains that feel like something […]
- Sommer’s Story After my fifth child I decided to have the essure implants. Not long after the procedure I started having back pains, joint pains and become extremely fatigue . My periods are worse now […]
- Rithy’s Story I had essure implanted in May 2007 after my last baby. I was in a bad relationship and did not want to get pregnant anymore. My doctor told me about the essure procedure and no incision […]
- Donna’s Story I had an Essure approximately seven years ago. I was not told all the side effects and possibilities. The day after the procedure I got an extremely sharp pain on one side. The doctor […]
- Tracey’s Story I had the essure procedure after my 1st and only child. I was recommend this procedure because I had not plan to have ant more kids because of my age. Well my procedure did not work […]
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]