I have had two ablations one in 2006 which failed and again in 2011 of which I was told that Essure implantation was necessary or no surgery. Since then my health has deteriorated. Shortly after implantation I developed Aura migrains, anxiety, painful incontinence and fatigue. As of May 2014 I have been diagnosed with degenerative osteoarthritis and bulging discs. On May 29th 2014 my visit to the ER due to spotting and extreme pain; it was determined that both coils are misplaced in my uterus along with 4 very large uterine fibroids. Im am scheduled to see a surgeon next week as I can no longer bear this pain and I need my quality of life returned to me.
- Bonnie’s Story I got my essure coils inserted back in oct 2010 and my life has never been the same. I bled for 18 weeks after having the procedure done, had horrible pain during and after the procedure […]
- Yolane’s Story In 2008 I went to the doctor saying I wanted a safe birth control that was 100% effective. The doctor told me about essure, saying it was permanent and safe with no side effects and no […]
- Deborah’s Story I gave birth to my 3rd daughter in 2008. Because of my age (39), I elected to go with Essure vs the pill because of health risks associated with the pill. At that time, I could find no […]
- Sherry’s Story OMG! I feel like screaming to the top of my lungs! All these years of suffering! All the doctors claiming they can't understand why I'm having such debilitating pain?? Xray technicians […]
- Tracie’s Story I decided to go with Essure back in 2007 after having my 3rd child because of cost, down time, and minimal pain. Little did I know. I had my essure put in at the hospital under […]
- Tisha’s Story I got the essure late October 2013 My doctor practically forced it on me and made it sound like the world's best choice for me as I was 40 and a smoker. I did goto the gym 3 times a week […]