My story is a lot like Patty’s story.I had my procedure done in February 2009 after I had my third child. For the first six months I never had a period. Ever since then I have very severe menstrual pains that it hurts in my vagina.
I’m also moody and I have constant headaches. Recently I’ve been having pain in my breasts and they have been swollen, but until I came upon this website didn’t even think this could be the problem. My doctor is sending me to have a mammogram tomorrow for this problem. I’m only 34. I am now thinking the Essure procedure was the problem.
- Tammy’s Story I have hair loss and pain in my stomoch often… I recently have stoped having a period but go though the cramping every month but dont actually have a period. Iam 37 years old and […]
- Michelle’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in Feb. 2009; my husband and I realized we were done having kids. The procedure took about an hour and a half for me because my uterus is too small. It […]
- Lori’s Story I had my essure coils implanted in October of 2012. Since that time I have seen heart specialists for severe chest pain, have had 2 ultrasounds, a mammogram, and an MRI for lumps and […]
- Wendy’s Story My name is Wendy and I decided on the Essure fall of 2007. My husband and I decided we didn't want anymore kids. I had a daughter and he adopted her. That was enough for the both of us. […]
- Tammy’s Story I had ensure done after my four year old was born and I have had problems with bad headaches ,weight gain,passing out ,stomach pain, and messed up periods and pain worse than menstrual […]
- Bonnie’s Story I had essure implanted in 2011. It wasn't long until my symptoms started. Heavy periods, very painful cramps, irregular periods, lower back pains, severe headaches everyday. I had no clue […]