I had my second and last child in 2009. I told my Obgyn I wanted my tubes tied and she mentioned that I should try Essure because it was a quick easy procedure and I wouldn’t have to miss work. They scheduled the procedure as soon as I healed from my delivery.
As soon as 6 months after implantation I started getting pains on my left side. At first I thought it was a cyst because I could ‘feel’ something abmormal. I called my gyn and she scheduled another dye test to see if I was still blocked. Test showed i was still blocked.
I still complained to my doctor about my pain and she just said ‘maybe its your stomach? I looked at those xrays they took and those coils looked bent & crooked & poking out of my tubes.
If my gynecologist isn’t listening to me and my family doctor has no clue what Essure is then who will help me with this pain?
- Julie’s Story I had my son in Aug of 2010 with a ermergency c-section. I almost died. My doctor told me that if I was to get pregnant again I would die. In October she convinced me that essure was the […]
- Kari’s Story I researched permanent birth control options after my fourth child was born and after much research and by reccommendation from my doctors I picked Essure. During my surgery while the […]
- Debra’s Story I asked for a hysterectomy – my doctor refused. I am 34 & have 2 children followed by losing 9 babies 1 @ 6 months along & 1 @ 7 months along. Due to the emotional & […]
- Maribel’s Story I had Essure implanted in September 2009 with the advice of my doctor (I had never heard of it before). I went in to seek advice on my birth control options, my Doctor recommended the […]
- Lenise’s Story I got the essure procedure March 2009 after my third child. I did the confirmation test in June 2009. The dye test confirmed 100% blockage. However, the tech who was doing the test […]
- Amy’s Story In 2008 after my separation from now ex husband, I knew I needed some type of permanent birth control. I went to see my doctor wanting a tubaligation, but was told about this Essure in […]