I recently had the procedure done. I bleed for over three months straight. I also have pain in my right and left side an cramping on an off. I went for my follow up an i was told the one on the left did not take it is in my uterus if I am not mistaken. The doctor that did my surgery is no longer there. I am waiting ton get a follow up appointment not sure how this work, but I am scare that I have made a very bad decision by getting this esure done.
- Alisha’s Story I decided to have the essurr procedure after my fourth child and the first six months was horibble I bleed for three months straight until finally my doctor prescribe me Premarin to stop […]
- Carrie’s Story I've had the essure for one year and a half now and ever since I've had it I have had nothing but head aches bad stomach cramps feels like metal on metal, very bad lower left and right […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the Essure Inserts put in after my second child in June 2013. Since then I have had heavy bleeding, cramping, and excruciating lower back pain on my left side that never goes away.
- Rachel’s Story I had the procedure done in September 2015, when I had it done it felt like I was having a baby the worse pain ever and suffered a panic attack right after with severe cramping …than […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Zulay’s Story I had the essure procedure done in June 2013. I've been bleeding ever since. Last month I had a procedure to help with the bleeding, but it didn't work. In two weeks I'm going to get […]