I had the essure procedure done back in 2010. The actual procedure itself was not that bad. If only the years to follow were the same. After the procedure I kept feeling a sharp pain in my left side. When I asked the Doctor about it he said it could not be the essure coils because they were so small and there was no way I could feel them. How does he have any idea of what I can or cannot feel? Needless to say I have never gone back to him. Eventually the sharp pain became more frequent and lasted longer until the point now where it never goes away. It feels like someone is stabbing me in my abdomin. Not only do I have this constant pain but my abdomin always feels swollen and even hurts if I put any pressure on it. I have had numersous tests over the years and everything always comes back negative. It is sad when you hope that your tests will come back saying there is something wrong with you in order to explain the pain. I have talked to a surgeon who will take the coils out but it may result in a hysterectomy. Not that I really want a hysterectomy at 41 but I want my life back and I want to finally be pain free. No one should have to live like this.
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure done after i my daughter in 2010. Three months later hadthe test done. Right side took. Left side didnt, its in their curved. Ever since then having sharp pain and […]
- Lee’s Story I am 38 years old now and in Nov 2012 I had the ESSURE put in. I have been experiencing excruciating intermittent trigger point pain. The surgeon explained to me that once the ESSURE was […]
- Melanie’s Story I am experiencing the same side effects. Headaches, possible miscarriage, lower sharp pain in the abdomen. I got the coils put in November 2014. I was told by a coworker to look into it […]
- Michelle’s Story I was that girl that always knew she wasn't cut out to be a mom. I've had the same doctor since I was a teenager and first went on birth control and we had talked repeatedly about […]
- Stephanie’s Story Hello I had this procedure done April 2012 , when I first got this done I thought wow great no more worries of getting pregnant. I should have done more research because now over the last […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done August 2010. I have been suffering from many issues since then but never put 2 & 2 together until I came across the list of side effects recently. I believe […]