After I had my 4th child I decided I did not want anymore children. Taking birth control was not an option. My doctor told me my best option was the essure procedure. I asked about any side effect, I was informed that there wasn’t any. I then decided to get it done… 2 months later I was still having extreme pain… They said that I was stuck with it and nothing I could do except get a hysterectomy. I have now been in pain and have had pain during intercourse, when I ovulate , when I go to the bathroom, my menstrual cycle is painful. Nothing can be done and all I want is help. I would not recommended this procedure. And wish I could just be out of pain… Also changed my hormones… Breakouts, emotional problems, and drastically effects how I am as a mother and a lover.
- Brianne’s Story In May of 2011, I went in to have the Essure procedure done. We were done having children and had thought that it would be easiest procedure as we wanted something permanent. It was less […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley and I am a mother to 3 beautiful children. With my last child I had to have an emergency C-Section at 34 weeks. My doctor advised against me getting a tubal because of […]
- Janie’s Story Hello, I’d like to take the time to share my story about the little E-Devils, E-Hell a/k/a Essure Coils. First let me start by saying I am only 31 years old. Back in 2012 after having my […]
- Maria’s Story In 2006 I gave birth to our 3rd child and months later my husband and I decided 3 was a good number for us. I spoke to my doctor about birth control options and she mentioned Essure, […]
- Karen’s Story Hi I go by Melissa. Where to start is the big question. I got remarried and we decided to have a child. I was at a later age of 38. After the birth I felt I was getting to old to have […]
- Felica’s Story Hello, My name is Felica Terry. I'm 29 and a mother of 3. I had the essure procedure done back in 2009. After my second child I had a blood clot go to my left lung; due to this I was […]