I had essure put in 2006. Was told it was a simple procedure and better than getting my tubes tied. For the next several years I was in pain. Doctors didn’t know what they were so they continued to write me pain medicine and send me on my way. In 2009 I moved to Reno Nevada where my first visit to the E.R. finally knew what they were and knew they were in the wrong place. I had to have my right fallopian tube removed as it looked like a sausage the doctors explained. After that surgery I still had horrible pain so in 2010 I saw a New doctor for a second opinion. I was told the other had migrated and implanted itself in my uterine wall almost perferating it and I needed a hysterectomy. My doctor after surgery brought it to me to see and it was so close to perforation I was shocked. I was never warned about this being a side effect. For years i suffered in pain and tried to contact several lawyers who all denied my case saying it washy class action so they wanted no part of it. I’m so glad someone listened finally and now I know I’m not alone!
- Shannon’s Story I had this procedure done March 2011. Ever since the procedure I have had cramping, but didn't think much of it and thought I will just see what the HSG shows. Well sure enough, the left […]
- Robin’s Story Erin is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. My essure coils (in spite of the little round things suspended from the ends to keep this from happening) perforated through two walls and the other was […]
- Elaine’s Story I had the essure procedure done in the fall of 2009. I should have known something went wrong during the procedure. The doctor even said she had trouble getting one of the coils into […]
- Lorel’s Story I have told my story on here before but now there is more. I'll start from the beginning, 2009I got essure implanted 2010 I got 90 percent of my cervix removed, for the next couple off […]
- Cecelia’s Story I am a mother of one boy, in 2006 I was flown over 100 miles away from home and admitted to the hopsital at 35 weeks with a thoracic aneurism at the age of 21 I had stumped the doctors. So […]
- Kacie’s Story Hi everyone, My name is Kacie and when I was 18 an OBGYN in Tucson, implanted the essure devices into my tubes. Fallowing the procedure I suffered from heavy bleeds that lasted months at a […]