My name is Diana. I am 37 years old and have 3 children. My Dr. suggested Essure when my Paraguard was causing me pain. 5 months ago I had the Essure procedure and the immediate side effects are alarming. I am 5ft 1.75in and before my procedure weighed 118. Last week I weighed in at 148 after only 5 months on Essure. Other side effects are constant extreme fatigue, and very painful menstrual cycles. At first the Dr. thought it was my thyroid, but when my tests came out normal, I decided to look up the side effects of the Essure. The side effects online are spot on with what I’m experiencing. The side effects on the brochure did not list these problems and the Dr. at Kaiser never mentioned them either. I would have gotten my tubes tied the traditional way if I would have known how my quality of life would deteriorate. I feel like passing out all the time and the pain I am currently experiencing is horrible.
- Susan’s Story After having 3 wonderful children, my husband and I decided our family was complete. We spoke with my O.B. about different options. He suggested Essure. I was told […]
- Joyce’s Story In December 2011, I had Essure implanted and was told by my insurance (kaiser permanente) it was the only serialization proceedute available. For the first few months, I didn't see any […]
- Benita’s Story Hello I'm on here to tell you all about my medical issues with the Essure that I have incountered over the years and still today. So this is how it began In. In 2008 I was looking for a […]
- Christina’s Story Hi, My name is Christina and I live in Sacramento, California. I am a 32yr old, married mother of 5. We have 3 boys and 2 girls. My husband and I were surprised with our 5th child quite […]
- Erica’s Story Hello! I am currently 30 years old and had the Essure procedure done almost 5 years ago, 4-6 weeks after giving birth to my son. Since having the procedure done I have experienced […]
- Kay’s Story Hello my name is Kay I had my Essure Procedure done in 03/2011 after I had my 5th child and already a prior separation from my husband. I felt at the time my family was complete because I […]