I got the essure procedure done in October 2011, after having my second child. I have had pelvic/abdominal pain since I got them in. I also get headaches (I hardly ever did before), feel tired, bloated, and I get back pain. I called my doctor who put them in and she acted like it wasn’t the essure causing my problems, but said she could do a hysterectomy or some procedure that she couldn’t guarantee all of the coil would be out. I’m 24 and I do not either of those. I found a center in North Carolina that specializes in removing them, and am looking to go there. I’m done having these coils in me.
- Tabitha’s Story Hi Erin! My name is Tabitha Pearson. Im 36 yrs old and I have 2 children. After my 2nd child, I was looking for a more permanent type of birthcontrol. My docter strongly recommended the […]
- LISA’s Story My name is Lisa from Clayton, North Carolina I opted to have the essure procedure done after the birth of my daughter. My husband and I were done having children. My OB/GYN talked about […]
- Kelly’s Story I got the procedure done a little over a year ago, I didn't want anymore kids , I didn't want a hysterectomy. I was having horrible periods and am 46 yrs old. They don't tell you that 50% […]
- Tina’s Story Hello. I'm a 32 year old mother of 3, and I had the Essure procedure done a year and a half ago. Since then, I have experienced very frequent UTI's, random pain in the lower pelvic region […]
- Crystal’s Story Hi i got essure last year 2013 after i had my 5th baby and since then i have been having migraine headaches that last for up to 4/5 days without ease from taking medicines. Ive also had […]
- M.’s Story The U.S. Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) Contracting Center North Atlantic, located at MCAA NA Bldg T20, 6900 Georgia Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20307-5000 has announced its plan to procure […]