I had an Essure approximately seven years ago. I was not told all the side effects and possibilities. The day after the procedure I got an extremely sharp pain on one side. The doctor that did the procedure nonchalantly told me that he could not find the coil on that side and that it probably left my body already and that the procedure failed because my tubes are too big!!!
- Melanie’s Story I am experiencing the same side effects. Headaches, possible miscarriage, lower sharp pain in the abdomen. I got the coils put in November 2014. I was told by a coworker to look into it […]
- Donna’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009. It was done in my OBGYN's office. I was given a Valium to take before the procedure but still experienced a great deal of pain. The first coil did […]
- Deloise’s Story I recently had the procedure done. I bleed for over three months straight. I also have pain in my right and left side an cramping on an off. I went for my follow up an i was told the one […]
- Shyla’s Story I had essure done 15 months ago today and for several months i have been having pains in my left side. I told my family when the pain first began that i believed it was from essure […]
- Sommer’s Story After my fifth child I decided to have the essure implants. Not long after the procedure I started having back pains, joint pains and become extremely fatigue . My periods are worse now […]
- Amy’s Story I guess from reading this that I too can be a part of this. I have been having sharp pains on the lower left side of body. right were the c-section line would be went to er they took blood […]