I found this site and read some of the stories on here, at which time I started to realize that I’ve been having a lot of the same problems. I didn’t have any of these problems before getting this procedure done. I’ve been told some of the problems were from the weight I put on and some of the other problems that I’ve been having, I’ve been told are normal or that they can’t find what could be causing it. The worst part is now I have no medical, so when something bothers me, I have no choice but to deal with it. I was given this procedure, when they first started offering it in our country, because I was told that I was too fat to get a tubal ligation.
- Jill’s Story I just wanted to thank you for having this site available to those woman like myself considering this procedure as a form of permanent non-evasive birth control. This procudure was just […]
- Kristine’s Story I had the procedure done around 2009 and have some of the issues (pain during sex, bloated and weight gain, muscle pain, joint pain, etc.) as many have written about here and other sites. […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]
- Laura’s Story I had the essure procedure done when I was 26. I am now 35. I have had headache s , bloating , weight gain, and severe abdominal pain before and during my period. Is anything going to be […]
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]
- Donna’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009. It was done in my OBGYN's office. I was given a Valium to take before the procedure but still experienced a great deal of pain. The first coil did […]