I had the Essure placed back in November 2009 and was not told of any side effects, only that it is non reversible which l was 100% happy about.
18 months later I am having periods from hell, heavy with large clots 5 days on 5 days off. I feel like I am wearing duvets, it’s getting me down. I have had test after test and have been told they cannot find nothing wrong. I suffer with pain and headaches. It is effecting my sex life and my social life with my family. I am going back to the Doctor’s and will tell them my self diagnoses and demand they are removed. I want my life back and I for one will never recommend this to anyone!
- Kelly’s Story I am a mother of four beautiful children. I had the Essure procedure done a little over a year ago, and it has crippled my ability to function normally on a daily basis. Since I had the […]
- Donna’s Story I had the implants put in 2.5 years ago 6weeks after my son was born. I've been in constant pain and discomfort. My periods have lasted for 3+weeks at a time or not even shown up some […]
- Aylime’s Story Hi everyone. I had this procedure done 5 years ago and since I got them implanted there is not a day I would go without being nausiated or throw up. My periods vary from month to month, […]
- Tonya’s Story I had the Essure procedure in November 2012. It has been a living nightmare for me and my family every since. I have been to the doctor more times in my life since that day, then anytime […]
- Gina’s Story My essure nightmare started in 2008. I had recently given birth to my third daughter after another high risk pregnancy, where i was on bed rest for 5 months. My husband and I discussed […]
- Darnelle’s Story I had my first daughter in February 2003. She was born prematurely at 25 weeks. She only lived for 8 hours. In November 2004 my second daughter was born prematurely at 24 weeks. Today […]