I had the essure procedure done in Oct. of 2010. It was very painful. After the insertion of the essure coils, I indurred 15 months of bleeding or spotting 25+ days out of the month. Pain, bloating and rash were also symptoms that I developed after the procedure. My gynocologist at the time, would tell me to be patient that my body would eventually get use to the coils. In Dec. of 2011, I met with a doctor that took the time to listen to me and was willing to help me. On Feb. 15, 2012, I underwent a hysterectomy, at the age of 39. I never had any problems with my menstrual cycle before the essure procedure, My husband and I are certain that the coils are to blame for the misery I went through. Women beware!!
- Nitasha’s Story I had the Essure procedure February of 2012, 6 weeks after giving birth to my second child. I had the dye test in May. 100% blocked. I have severe cramping most all of the time. A few days […]
- Kari’s Story I had the Essure procedure done around 2006. It seemed like the perfect solution for me. I have a 9 year old that was a surprise so something as easy and permanent as this sounded like a […]
- Robin’s Story Since having essure, I have had debilitating periods. Sadly, I've never thought this could be the cause until one day one of my patients (I am a nurse) noticed my severe discomfort […]
- Nia’s Story After reading some of the stories online, I realize that first, my story begins a lot earlier than most and second, it isn't nearly as bad as what other women have gone through, but it's […]
- Michele’s Story I also had the essure procedure done in 2010 after the birth of my 5th child. After the procedure i suffered from severe pain throughout the month. I began to develop very painful cysts […]
- CRISTAL’s Story I HAD BECOME PREGNAT WITH MY SIX CHLD BEING UNDER TWO BIRTH CONTROLS…AFTER HAVING MY BABY I ASK THE DOCTOR WHAT WAS THE BEST BIRTH CONTROL I CUT PUT INSIDE MY BODY SHE REPLY ESSURE […]