After I had my 4th child in 2010, I had the Essure placed and it has been horrible. I have very painful periods and ovulation. In addition, I am losing my hair. I loose hundreds of strands when I wash my hair and when I comb my hair afterwards. My hair is everywhere. I would love to have them removed. Hope my story gets to others before getting the procedure done.
- Tiffany’s Story I got the Essure procedure done in April of 2011 after the birth of my second child. I waited the six weeks after having him, then went in 3 months after having the procedure and […]
- Rachael’s Story I had essure put in in the fall of 2009. I have since gained over 75 lbs and have uncontrollalbe pain in my abdomen. I wish I never had this procedure done. I am only 30 and looking at […]
- Rachel Story I had the Essure done about two years ago. I have had many complications such as headaches, severe stomach pain, bowel issues, and rashes. I have been to many doctors and no one can figure […]
- Lourdez’s Story My name is Lourdez. I got this procedure done in 2011. As I was reading some of the others stories I feel like wow its not only me. My periods are in regular, I always seem to get my […]
- Sylvia’s Story Just went in for the three month check up after the essure procedure and one of the coils fell out. It is now located in my lower pelveic area and I am waiting to determine what is my […]
- Veronica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Feb of 2011. It's not worth it. I was looking forward to losing weight after my third child. Unfortunately I can no longer make a sit up because the pain […]