Hello: I had the essure procedure done in Oct 2013, since then my life has change, 2 days after the procedure I started bleeding, Dr. told me it could be because I also got the Depo-provera shot as a form of birth control for the 3 months needed in order to avoid any pregnancy in the meantime. Since I been having heavy periods for quite sometime the doctor also recomended I had a procedure call endometrial abliagion done which I had done on December 2013. I still have spotting everyother day, but now since January 11, 2014 I have been experiencing a really bad headache, doctors tells me is migraine, but I have had migranes in the past and this is far worst, it has been so bad that one doctor in the ER thought I had meningitis. My blood work shows my white blood cells are very low, the only way to get relief from the headache is to lay down flat on the floor or on the bed. Is now January 24th and I still have the bad headache is so bad that I start shaking because I get frustrated as to nobody knowing what is wrong with me. The only conclusion after reading all the stories is that it could be cause by the essure coils. Can anyone help me?, I can’t continue like this, is affecting my family and my health.
- Kristy’s Story My Essure Nightmare After having a high risk pregnancy & life-threatening complications during labor & delivery, I decided after the birth of our daughter in December 2012 that I […]
- Kristy’s Story My Essure Nightmare After having a high risk pregnancy & life-threatening complications during labor & delivery, I decided after the birth of our daughter in December 2012 […]
- Iaisha’s Story Hello, I had the essure incerted last year July 2013. 1-2 months after it was incerted I have gotten a rash on my ear and my back. I went to my primary dr and he ask me did I change my […]
- Rochelle’s Story I had the Essure placed in 2011 and was told it would be simple, slight cramping and a few days of bleeding. I bled and cramped for almost twelve weeks. The procedure was the most painful […]
- Jaime’s Story Hello my name is Jaime. I had the essure procedure done in 2008 and nothing but problems Since. In the past three weeks I have been hospitalized three times for severe abdominal pain and […]
- Blair’s Story On July 16th 2013 I Underwent the procedure for ESSURE. I decided to go with ESSURE after having complications during both my 3rd pregnancy and c-section. I have a hard time remembering to […]