Hello my name is Ebony Johnson! I’m 37 years young with three children. In 2011 I went to a obgyn doctor because I was interested in getting a long term birth control. To make a long story short my doctor talked me in getting the Essure.I asked a lot of questions and she said it would be her choice to get so I agreed. When I had the procedure it was difficult to place one of the Essure. Two or three days later I started to feel this horrible pain in my pelvic. I had to be rushed to the ER. They did an ultrasound and my fallopian tube was inflamed. My doctor had to do surgery. I had to remove not one but both my fallopian tubes due to that stupid Essure.
- Tracey’s Story My story about Essure coils goes back to 2004 where I had a female doctor insert the essure coils in my tubes in the hospital. After several attempts on different forms of birth control my […]
- Amanda’s Story I am a 26 year old female in March of 2013 I had my 5th child I had a lot of complications with the birth I was told I was not to have anymore kids or it will kill me or the baby so I went […]
- Amy’s Story hello i had my essure done in january of 2008 and every since then i have had the back pain to the point i had to go to the er to get something for the pain. i have had extremely heavy […]
- Shalia’s Story My name is Shalia I am 30, but I was 22 at the time I got the Essure. I had just had my 2nd child and made the decision that 2 was enough for me so I began speaking with my doctor about a […]
- Allison’s Story I'm married for 15 years, and a proud mother of four beautiful children…..a son 21, daughter 17, and twin boys 11. Following the birth of my twins in 2005, I started […]
- Dawn’s Story After my husband and I had our second child in 2001, I requested to have a tubal ligation done. I did not want any more children. My OBGYN was against having my tubes done due to my age. […]