I wished that I have not of gotten this procedure done. Im from Canada, heard all good things about it in 2010. I thought about it 2011 I got essure done, not thinking about the side effects or possiblites of the pain its causing now. Side effects on me is depression, emotional roller coaster, cramping down there feels like birth conratctions at time, heavy flows that can soak a pad within an hr, bleed from 3-7days, period comes unnanounced, weight gain, head aches. I so want it out but when I hear law suits and all, heard you cant sue the company its self, I looked into it. So what do I do, confused 36yrs canadian. Scared to get a hysterectomy. I got 5 kids and trust me I donèt want any more. I regret getting this done.
- Crystal’s Story I had gotten the Essure when I was 23 after two kids aged six years and nine months. Since than it has been a roller coaster with yeast infections. I can feel the left spring sometimes. I […]
- Vicki’s Story I had this essure device put in since 2012, 6 weeks following the birth of my youngest son. At first, I didn't notice much of a change except the fact that the pregnancy weight immediately […]
- Regina’s Story I had Essure procedure done in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada. I started having health problems over a year ago. I have been out through ct scans, xrays, blood work and even bowel tests […]
- Holly’s Story I had the procedure in may of 2009. I was told that it was a great way to prevent more children. I had bad cramping that made me double over. Right know I have severe abdominal pain and […]
- Kimberly’s Story I had the essure after my fourth child I had nuthing but bad problems infections and bad discharge cramps pain in ovaries all the time heavy periods had a partial hystorectomy still have […]
- Lisa’s Story I had this procedure done 2 years ago , after my fourth child me and my husband no longer wanted kids and our family was complete. Before getting this we have discussed the options that […]