In 2009 I got Essure put in me. About tree to four year . ago i got very sick. i started getting reallly bloateding looking ike im 8 months pragnet .severe headaches, i mementoned to my doctor and they didnt think that the essure was the couse of it. i have been see by way to many doctors and not one can tell me what whas wrong with me. until one of my friends whas thinking about doing this essure. she looked it up and that nite she called me and says i know what is wrong wiht u. the next day my husband and i did the homework and dear good. This is a really serias this that we womena are going thourth. this just not one or two. im finding out now theres more of use out there. We must get the word out fast. Why is that we put worrning lables on coffie cups to let us know that is hot. But women not being toled about this bad side effects.
- Cheryl’s Story I got the essure in 2008. When I first got it I had no problems. Then in the last 3 yrs I have had so many problems which led to multiple surgeries. I started having heavy periods twice a […]
- Heather’s Story I got the essure done in 2009 and have regreted it ever since. I've had nothing but issues. I have sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen all the time, lower backaches,nausea, headaches, […]
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]
- Caren’s Story I had the Essure implants approximately 2.5 to 3 years ago. About 8 months after I started to experience extreme pelvic pain. I still have excruciating pain like a knife being put in you […]
- Connie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2012 a few months after my son was born. I experience headaches, stomach pain, and nausea very frequenly. I've been to the doctors several times about […]
- Genie’s Story Essure is a horrible procedure and I wish I never had it done. I hurt so bad. I have headaches, bloating, and the stomach pain has become unbearable. I spoke to the physician that […]