I had the eesure proceedure done in 2009. I felt it was the best option for me with 3 kids and a husband that runs his own business. About a year after having it done I started have sever pain on my right side. When I talked with my dr that had put it in she told me I pulled a muscel in my abdomine. After 4 years of pain I went to a new dr and as soon as I told him what I was expericine he told me my tubes had to come out because that wasn’t right. The eesure had protruded out of my right tube and vessles of my uteres had wrapped around the hook and when he went to pull my tube out all thoes vessles tore and I almost bleed to death. My surgery went from laproscopic to being cut from hip to hip, being down for 4-6 days to 4-6 weeks, and 3 days in the hospital. I didn’t have insurance at the time so what wasn’t writen off by the hospital and the dr I had to pay for out of pocket. I have also had to have a hystorectomy since this happened.
- Angelia’s Story I had this procedure done 7 years ago. Not more than 3 months after I had it done I was in the hospital with migraines. I was a single mom and had 4 kids to take care of on my own with […]
- Cheryl’s Story I had the implants done in Dec of 2014. I thought it went well. I had a fair amount of pain and bleeding post procedure, but I figured that was normal. When I went back in for the 3 month […]
- Katrina’s Story I had my essure proceedure done in 2009 after my husband and I decided 3 kids was enough. As soon as I woke up from having it done, I immediatly had a very intence, sharp pain on my right […]
- Amy’s Story I had essure done in 2009 after my 3rd child. After about a few months of the implant my periods are heavy and can last up to 2 1/2 wks. I have since been in and out of the er because […]
- Danielle’s Story I had the Essure put in in 2007. I had pain about 6 months later. I was told it was not from my Essure and was sent away with pain pills over and over again. I finally got another […]
- Danielle’s Story I had this procedure done about 3 years ago. I have a severe allergy to aspirin and NSAIDS so the doctor doing the procedure couldn't let me take one of the medications needed to preform […]