I got my procedure done in January 2013 and had a non stop period for four months. Not only was it painful but also continues to be painful. I have cramps all the time, especially at night. I have being experiencing severe mood changes that are starting to affect my marriage. I have numbness in my legs and no strength at all. I am having trouble sleeping due to the constant pain and cramps. I don’t have the money to get them removed so I have to deal with this problem. Please help!
- Jacqueline’s Story I had the ESSURE STENTS put in, in 2004 nearly 10 years and I have had nothing but problems. I was told tht the pain and cramps would stop (THEY NEVER DID) thye only got worse and I have […]
- Jackie’s Story I have had the Essure procedure. I have had several problems . It has effected me with numbness, headaches and now burning at night. I have also had problems with bowel movements. I have […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had the Essure Inserts put in after my second child in June 2013. Since then I have had heavy bleeding, cramping, and excruciating lower back pain on my left side that never goes away.
- Patti’s Story I got my essure in 2012, I did not know about any problems with the device at that time. But am facing a hysterectomy now. I have Constant pain,and I am passing blood clots the size […]
- Sherita’s Story I had the Essure done in 2007. I have never experienced so much pain. I have very bad backaches, spotting throughout the month, sudden striking pains, pelvic pains that feel like something […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007 and since than its been hell for me. It started with my periods the cramping became more painful to the point now it makes me double over. And in 2013 […]