Thank you for this site, and to all those women who have shared this story. Essure recently became available at my local hospital in Corner Brook, NL, and I was considering asking my doctor about it. Reading these stories made me stop and think it may be best not to even consider it. Thank you so much again.
- Donna’s Story I found this site and read some of the stories on here, at which time I started to realize that I've been having a lot of the same problems. I didn't have any of these problems before […]
- Jill’s Story I just wanted to thank you for having this site available to those woman like myself considering this procedure as a form of permanent non-evasive birth control. This procudure was just […]
- Kristine’s Story I had the procedure done around 2009 and have some of the issues (pain during sex, bloated and weight gain, muscle pain, joint pain, etc.) as many have written about here and other sites. […]
- Jamie’s Story I had my last child in May 2013. My husband and I decided we did not want to have any more children however a tubal ligation was not an option as we had our son at a catholic hospital. My […]
- Tara’s Story Hi my name is Tara. I have had the Essure since 2010 and I have been having problems with it ever since. The doctor has ignored me when I badly need him. I have been bleeding for three […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]