Hi. Ladies I am here to tell you my story of the problems I have with essure. I got the essure placed in 2010 and since then I have massive headaches, a lower abdominal pain on my left side that is always there. I have been to the ER more than once for this pain and they just say they don’t know what is causing it. but yet my pain never started still I got it put in. They say a hysterectomy is the way to go with getting it removed. But what they don’t tell you is that a hysterectomy can cause a lot of problems too. I am currently having to take pain meds when I can just to deal with the pain that I have in my left side. My mood swings are really bad around the time of my period too due to the fact that the pain gets ten times worse at that time. I have had people ask me about what I think about it and I have honestly told them I would not get the essure done. I found a doctor in Chapel hill NC that removes them without a hysterectomy but the only thing is insurance will not cover it. Honestly with everything I have heard and all of us having the same symptoms I think a lawsuit needs to be brought up and let them pay for the medical bills instead of us.
- Shannon’s Story Hi, My name is Shannon. I had the Essure procedure in August 2008. The only thing my doctor told me before having the Essure is that it was permanent. Nothing was mentioned about any […]
- Monique’s Story My name is Monique; I had the Essure procedure in 2010. I have been with the same Doctor for 8 years and when he recommended this procedure I trusted and valued his opinion. In February […]
- Tracey’s Story hi, my name is tracey, i would like to say i share each and everyone of your pain. i had the prodecure done in 2008 and since then i have had mood swing no longer have the desire for sex i […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Aylime’s Story Hi everyone. I had this procedure done 5 years ago and since I got them implanted there is not a day I would go without being nausiated or throw up. My periods vary from month to month, […]
- Sarah’s Story hi my name is Sarah i have had essure in since 2010. ive been on here before and wrote my story. but now it is 2014 and once again i'm having another added problem that i've been dealing […]