I had these coils placed in January of 2011 by December 2011. I was in my Doctor’s office suffering from extreme fatigue and numbness. My pulse had even become hard to read by all the gym equipment. I was dismissed and told I was depressed which i knew what b.s because I have experienced in the past with depression.
I was on top of the world and in good spirits but my body was not cooperating. Lack of listening to my complaints lands me into the emergency room with stroke like symptoms. I couldn’t walk, talk, put words to what I was trying to say. I sounded drunk. I blacked out a few times and was given dismissing diagnosis.
The only thing I’ve gotten in 2 years is probable multiple sclerosis. The only markers a few lesions nothing else. I am in pain everyday, dizziness comes and goes. I am always fatigued and I am tired of hearing I dont know if this implant is causing this it needs to be banned please help
- Yolane’s Story In 2008 I went to the doctor saying I wanted a safe birth control that was 100% effective. The doctor told me about essure, saying it was permanent and safe with no side effects and no […]
- Becky’s Story I had essure placed on December 9, 2011. The procedure itself was a breeze! 15 minutes and I was out the door. We went out to dinner afterwards. I felt great for weeks after getting it […]
- Sandra’s Story I had Essure implanted on March 2, 2009. I was looking for a permanent form of birth control that would also stop my heavy periods. My Dr. Said this world do the trick and be awesome […]
- Laura’s Story I received the essure in the early summer of 2012. Within 6 months I have gained 10 pounds and my stomach is bloated to looking like I'm 5 months pregnant. I wasn't sure what it was […]
- Tisha’s Story I got the essure late October 2013 My doctor practically forced it on me and made it sound like the world's best choice for me as I was 40 and a smoker. I did goto the gym 3 times a week […]
- Jennifer’s Story Last January (Jan 4, 2013) at 31 years old and already having two children decided to have the essure. Having 2 kids and not being with the fathers it is super difficult to be a single […]