I had my Essure implanted in 2007. My understanding it was something that had just came out. At that time I had to go have them put in as a outpatient procedure. Six years later it was the worst choice that I made. My symptoms were cramping for two or more weeks, bleeding almost two weeks,back pain, the right side of my hip would hurt, and nausea all the time.
I wanted them out, but the doctor that put them in couldn’t take them out, and apparently they couldn’t be taken out. Well after looking into my Essure being removed, I found Dr. Green at Lakeshore surgical team. He and his staff advised me that he could take them out. But since insurance didn’t cover it I had to pay $7500 plus travel expense to have them removed. Now to top it off when my coil was removed, Dr. Green mention that one of the coils looked like it had rusted. He gave them to me, in case anyone is interested in seeing them. Well I’m looking forward into getting back to normal.
- Angelique’s Story I had the procedure performed in February of 2012. After 2 HSG studies done, I never scarred & one of the implants was floating around in my uterus, to which my OB told me would come […]
- Meagan’s Story I had the essure procedure done in November of 2010. I felt extreme pain after the first HSG test to check that they were in place at that time my insurance was dropped. A few years later […]
- Karina’s Story theraputic reazons. I am a 37 year old who had the Essure Birth Control implanted 3 years ago. I am a mother of 4 children, ages 15, 5, 4 and 3. I am going through a divorce, and my […]
- Rhonda’s Story I am not a candidate for any type of hormone birthcontrol. I have tried pretty much everything on the market and have had horrible side effects from everything that I have tried. I only […]
- Kaylyn’s Story I am updating my daughter's story, which appeared on this site previously. Her name is Kaylyn and she is from Mineral, Virginia. Kaylyn had the Essure implants placed on July, 30, and two […]
- Anna’s Story Hello! My name is Anna. I have four kids. In February 2011 I have done Essure procedure. After three months later, I have done X-Ray HSG .The report said that a Fallopian tubes are 100% […]