I was 25 and just lost my 3rd child. I wanted a simple, easy ‘fix’ because I have one young son. So I researched for a while. I made me mind up and got Essure. That was the worst thing I could have ever done. I hurt so badly and would take me to the floor. I wouldn’t be able to move for 5-10 minutes. This kept up for months, until my body was able to adapt to the pain. Month 3 after getting it, was the text to see if it worked. The dye test. Even more pain came. It was almost like I had them put in again. (Not something I’d ever do again) it has been almost 2 years now and I’ve still had the pain, not being able to bend, twist, run, bike, swim or anything fun or even work related. I have not been able to work since getting Essure, and that has been horrible in its self. I wish I never got Essure, I’m missing out on my child’s life. I just wanted to be a better mom to him. But now I’m stuck with nothing.
- Catherine’s Story I received the Essure about 6 months after my last baby was born and now she's 20 months and I'm possibly pregnant again I've gotten 2 faint postives then I started bleeding so Monday I'm […]
- Emily’s Story I had the essure procedure done back on my 27th Birthday July 16th 2008 in NY, 10 months exactly after having my twins, since it was already my 3rd pregnancy, I decided to get a permanent […]
- Jessica’s Story I am a 27 year old mother to a 5 year old daughter. I had the Essure implanted after I had my daughter to prevent future pregnancies….instead it's caused nothing but problems! I am […]
- Stacey’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July of 2012, after my fourth child was born. Again I was told it would be a simple procedure with minor side effects. Boy was I wrong! I was in […]
- Mwgan’s Story I had the Essure implants placed almost 6 years ago now. At that time, I hadn't been able to find much research at all stating there were issues with the procedure. My doctor and midwife […]
- CharRae’s Story I had the Essure done over 5 years ago after I had my son. My husband and I have a blended family and we have 5 children altogether. So we decided we did not need or want anymore […]