Getting this Essure device is has become a freaking nightmare. I am in so much pain I can’t even walk. I have NEVER had issues with walking before. There is so much pain where the device was inserted. I trust my Dr. when he told me is virtually harmless. I can’t believe something so easy to get into is so hard to get out of. We are talking about women’s lives here. I am allergic to the nickel. NO one seems to care and that is just not how it works. I am writing my story because I don’t want any other women to get an ESSURE. It needs to be removed from the market. I pray I don’t lose my life behind this deadly device. REally what kind of world we live in when people (women) can be exposed to such tragic situation because of money and the devalue of human life. I want this device out. I can’t even walk. Who is going to help me pay my bills? Who will care for my children when I am in the hospital? My life is worth more than any device. I am so upset I will not stop until this product is seen for what it really is. What do we do? I have so much pelvic pain it is utterly ridiculous, mood swings, rashes, etc etc.
- Jashiah’s Story In 2009 after the birth of my daughter my husband and I decided 4 children were more than enough for us, we also knew me having surgery would be hard on us as my husband had to work to pay […]
- Rebekah’s Story I'm a thirty-year-old woman that had severe affects of the Essure device. One of the coils was in my uterus. I went through months of sever pain and I had no energy because I was so sick. […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda. I had the assure procedure done in 2006. I was asked by my doctor if i was allergic to nickel (which I am not) and also the question of having more children was asked. […]
- Amy’s Story My name is Amy and I had the Essure implants put in 5 months ago. And since then my life has been hell. I have been in constant, debililtating pain. In fact, I'm crying my eyes out right […]
- Adrienne’s Story My name is Adrienne I'm 38 years old. And had the essure procedure done over a year ago. And one status posthumous hysterectomy 2 weeks ago. I was ready and opted to have the essure […]
- Sharon’s Story I was 37 years old and knew I didn't want to have anymore children. After talking with my doctor I decided Essure would be a good option for me. After the waiting period I went to have […]