Back in 2012 i asked my doc to give me the esure he told me know thats not what i wanted so i ended up getting pregnant and had my son 4-4-13 when my son was about 5 months i said him can i get it then he was like is that really what you want i told him yes didnt want any more children so I gotten the procedure done 10/08/13 at 1pm. Every since then i have been having tones and tones of pain going back an forth to the same gyn and to find out it was the corals from the esure ripping my muscles and my uterus. So for months i would be in alot of pain missing work my stomach growing like i was pregnant all over again. I ended up seening another Gyn both of them told me i would have to get a hystoertomy done because of the muscles ripping. I ended up getting a hystorectomy done 3 days after my 26th birthday 9/19/2014 now its forsure i cant have anymore children or cant even care a child for someone else. Am i angry yes because what if i chose not to have more children but someone needed me to care for them i can because i have nothing left.
- Danielle’s Story 6 yrs ago I was 5 months pregnant. I had a placenta abruption and my son died shortly after birth. I already had a son at that time he was 20 yrs old and i was not wanting to go through […]
- Shannon’s Story I am 30 years old and a mother of 3. After having my last child in 2012 and having a conversation with my husband and my doctor, I opted for the Essure procedure because it didn't contain […]
- Linda’s Story My name is Linda and I had the Essure procedure in Feb 2010 right before my 37th birthday and so I just turned 41 last month. I had known since my only child was born in 2000 that I did […]
- Mereasha’s Story After I had my son, my husband and I decided that we did not want anymore children. I have a daughter of my own, he has two sons and we had a little boy together. We figured 4 was enough! […]
- Gina’s Story I just recently had the Essure procedure done in October 2012. Everything was fine; the procedure went well until now. I am now having hair loss, mood swings, back pain, nausea, headaches […]
- April’s Story Hello! After giving birth to my third child (husband and I have 7 children all together), we had decided that we were done having children. I visited my ob gyn and went over my options. He […]