Hi I had essure about 2 years almost when I just got them done I have symptoms of vomiting nausea like if I was pregnant I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative and now that I read a bunch of stories that Essure. is a very bad birth control I understand my symptoms now in the past years and now I’ve had abdominal pain I have been getting a lot of urine infections I have no idea why ovaries feel like this wall up and they start to cramp very very bad a little spotting when I’m not even on my period I want to remove thembut I’m scared something might go bad I get very horrible cramps sometimes even bloating I would like to get them removed but also still willing to have another kid how is that possible what would that be called to get them removed.
- Cathy’s Story Hi. My name is Cathy. In February of 2012, I have birth to my second son. The whole pregnancy was problematic. But I wasn't prepared for problems after birth. My son was born at 8 lbs […]
- Dawn’s Story five years ago I had essure. Six months after having essure I found out that I was pregnant with my son. Thankfully, no harm came to my son due to the coils in my tubes he is a […]
- Rebecca’s Story Hi. I'm Beca & this is my story. Sept 2008: I gave birth to my youngest son. His birth was difficult yet wonderful but also meant that at 23, I had 3 children. I had also been told […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009 after the birth of my second child. I had this particular procedure because I was told that there was less complications, it didn't require such a […]
- Erika’s Story Hi my name is Erika, I had the Essure Procedure since July 2011, after that I started with heavy cicles the fist two days of my periods and then I started experiencig abdominal pain, bad […]
- Jody’s Story After having 2 c-sections, and getting my incision infected both times, I knew I was done having kids. When I explored my options my doctor had suggested getting the essure done because […]