Hello my name is Esmeralda and I am 34 years old. I have two girls and I was told that the Essure was much better than the Mirena. The Mirena caused me to have lots of symptoms. I talked to the doctor to remove it and she did. She recommended the Essure procedure that there would be no complications.
Unfortunately, my complications since March 2012 are the following: loss if hair, heavy migraine headaches, very sharp pelvic pains, cramps that are worst than my PMS. I went to the ER and they said there was nothing through on my ultrasound reading or pelvic exam. I would like it removed but they said it is permanent. I made the biggest mistake ever!
- Ashleigh’s Story Hi, I have had essure implants for about 3 years. Over this past year I'm getting my period every two weeks, started having weight gain, hair loss, pelvic pain, headaches, crampin, back […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April. I had essure in December 2012 after my 3rd son. I have been living a nightmare ever since. My symptoms range from debilitating migraines, pelvic cramps, […]
- Megan’s Story Hi, I've had essure for Almost 2 years now, it has been the worst birth control I could I have ever gotten put in my body! I have so much pain in my whole body everyday, my back hurts, […]
- Heather’s Story I had my procedure done on April 26, 2012. I have constant pain in my pelvic area and a lot of times it feels like there is pressure on my pelvis. I get headaches a lot. I have gained a […]
- Tiffany’s Story Im 29 years old and am scheduled to have a partial hysterectomy on Oct.3. I had the essure procedure in Dec 2013 after having my daughter. My son whos now 8 was concieved on the pill. My […]
- Sherlyn’s Story After having hormone issues my entire life and being on birth control for 23 years, my doctor advised me to have the essure procedure. My coils were implanted on October 25,21012. […]