I had essure done in 07 a few months after i had my 3rd child. Within this past year i have had problems with yeast and bacterial infections occuring again and again even with the meds i was given to cure them and they just keep coming back. My ob/gyn keeps prescribing me antibiotics which don’t seem to be doing ne thing and the more i read alot of other ppl are having the same problems as i am. I am at my wits end and don’t know what to do. Some help with this situation would be great. firstname.lastname@example.org is my email and essure in the subject line would be appriciated.
- Stacy’s Story In January of 2010, my gynaecologist told me that I needed an ablation. I was 39 at the time and didn't want any more children. She promptly handed me a brochure about Essure. She strongly […]
- Amanda’s Story After my third child was born I opted for a tubal ligation. My dr urged me to use Essure because it is less invasive and there is no recovery. Of course I trusted my dr, so I did it. That […]
- Cassie’s Story I had the Essure placement for 2yrs because I read told how great it was. After the procedure I started experiencing pain in my abdomen. so I went to my obgyn, and then we discussed having […]
- Amelia’s Story Ever since I got the Ensure Implanted Ive had a series of problems, UTI's, unusual blood in urine, abdominal pain, just uncomfortable. I have been to my gyno many times, my physician and […]
- Donna’s Story I found this site and read some of the stories on here, at which time I started to realize that I've been having a lot of the same problems. I didn't have any of these problems before […]
- Tammy’s Story I have hair loss and pain in my stomoch often… I recently have stoped having a period but go though the cramping every month but dont actually have a period. Iam 37 years old and […]