Wow, and all this time I thought I was alone. Had the precedure done in May of 2013, after extensive research and reading reviews. I could find NO negative remarks at all, not even this page came up. So, I was completely unprepared for what I’ve experienced since my procedure. Massive weight gain, intense pain in my lower back, cramps, bloating, and I am completely amenstrual. You would think that would be a good thing, but there are some times when I just wish I COULD have a period to alleviate some of these symptoms. I hurt so badly. This is on the verge of not only affecting my life, but also my career in the Navy. I can’t get my weight down within regs, and the sit up portion of my PRT is not happening. That may not seem like it’s that important, but to me it is. I wish I had never even heard of this procedure. I’m looking in to a lawyer as well. Something has got to be done about this.
- Felicia’s Story I got the Essure done three and a half years a go. I have been having problems ever since. My stomach get so big that I look like I am eight-month pregnant. I have very bad pain under my […]
- Wendy’s Story I had Essure in September 2009. I had cramping that did not go away for weeks. One week after implantation, I experienced a feeling of numbness where my right tube is. I went back to the […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]
- Dawn’s Story My name is Dawn and I am 32. I got the essure placement in July of 2012. I have one daughter and one stepdaughter. I knew that I did not want any more kids because I wanted to make sure […]
- Amy’s Story I had Essure in 2008, after the birth of my 6th child, a preemie. She was premature due to the fact that I have stage 3 kidney disease. My husband and I feel incredibly blessed with six […]
- Carrie’s Story I was 31 and descided I was finished having children and ready to start my career as a nurse. I had the essure procedure done August 2012 and wish I would have never done it. I have […]