I’m a 28yr old and I got the Essure procedure done in 2008. Everything was fine at first until about two years later. I had real heavy bleeding and pain so I ended up getting a urinary ablation. I thought that I would be fine but as time had gone by I have real serious bad pain in stomach and private area it feels like contractions. (I know) when I go to the ER they say that my body can’t contract without being pregnant but I know what I feel. I have sharp pains that shoot from my back to my vagina. I have this pain every other week. At times it gets so bad that I have to go to the emergency room. I hate that I got this procedure and no one ever told me that I would experience this type of pain. If there’s any way that these coils can be removed can someone please email me at email@example.com I’m at the end of my rope.
- Bianca’s Story I had gotten essure in 2009 a year after my daughter was born i am 25 and have 3 kids at that time i didnt want no more kids. i been having bad headaches, cramping like im having […]
- Jennifer’s Story In Feb 2008 I spoke with my GYN about the Ablation procedure to help with heavy bleeding. He stated we could go forward with it but it would be dangerous for me to get pregnant afterwards […]
- Sabrina’s Story My name is Sabrina Folmar 43 I had the essure done in 2011 at first no problems but now lower back pains severe headache just about everyday my cycle comes on now very very heavy and […]
- Archell’s Story I had Mirena IUD placed in October of 2012 due to heavy, painful, infrequent periods. I was reassured by my OB that the level of hormones was minimal and shouldn't pose a problem for me […]
- Y’Sheeka’s Story Having this experience with Essure has been horrific…the worst for me was when I was home alone with my newborn son not able to move…I thought I was dying…I called my […]
- Jennifer’s Story While pregnant with my second child I went in with my mother and asked tie my tubes in which dr gnam suggested I didn't wait till I was 26. After having the next child I asked if I could […]