I had the ESSURE device incerted in 2008. About 1 year after I started feeling stomach cramps and migrains. Not soon after, I suffered from major bone & back pains. At times, I did not want to get up in themornign for work or anything else. My body was acking so much and I felt that my only choice was to stay in bed.
It’s been 4 months since I’ve had my ESSURE removed and ALL of these symptoms have gone away! I never thought I would see the day when I went thoughtout my day, pain free. It’s a wonderful feeling!
Thanks to a doctor in Clearwater, Florida, I was able to have the ESSURE removed successfully without any additional damage to my ovaries.
I hope my post help others find pathways in having this device removed that might be causing serious health issues.
- Frances’s Story I had the ESSURE device incerted in 2008. About 1 year after I started feeling stomach cramps and migrains. Not soon after, I suffered from major bone & back pains. At […]
- Jessica’s Story I got the Essure done in September of 2011. The procedure itself went pretty smooth, but I was bleeding and cramping much more than expected. The bleeding lasted for 4 months. It varied […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had the Essure permanent birth control procedure done 3 months ago, 5 months after the birth of my third son. I have been in nonstop pain on my left side ever since I had it done. I […]
- Jennifer’s Story I was given the option of the Essure procedure in 2008, I was 29. I had my daughter in September of 2008 & my husband & I decided that we didn't want anymore children (she was #5 […]
- Anne’s Story I had the Essure coils implanted by my OB/GYN in 2005. The procedure was new at that time; I think I was the first woman my doctor implanted with Essure. Since 2005, my health has […]
- Connie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2012 a few months after my son was born. I experience headaches, stomach pain, and nausea very frequenly. I've been to the doctors several times about […]