Essure is a horrible procedure and I wish I never had it done. I hurt so bad. I have headaches, bloating, and the stomach pain has become unbearable. I spoke to the physician that performed the procedure and my doctor. They both stated that my body is just trying to adjust to this new procedure. I wish I was informed or read about all the side effects first because I would have never went through with it.
- Juanita’s Story I am a 33 year old Spanish teacher. I had my Essure procedure performed in August 2012. I've always had normal periods and have always led a pretty healthy life. After the procedure, I had […]
- Madelyn’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2007. Since then I've had many issues: headaches, nausea, sharp pain on my left side and sometimes on my right, I've also had weight gain, heavy […]
- Veronica’s Story I got essure,back in 2008 ,the dr couldn't put both sides in at the same time so I had to do the painful procedure twice.I now have my periods that are not regular,they come two to three […]
- Karen’s Story My name is Karen. I had my Essure implant in 2005, immediately after my youngest daughter was born. When I had this done it was still fairly new. The doctor said about 100% failure rate. […]
- Heather’s Story I had the Essure procedure done back in 2009 and have never looked back. After reading about my options, and reading about the risks for each, I chose the Essure procedure. My procedure […]
- Tamekia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done March 2010. Since that time I have been experiencing: very bad vaginal pain, stomach pain, back pain, and my body aches a lot. Lately my breasts are tender, […]