my name is Gina and on august 24 2013 I received the essure implant after my doctor told me that it was safer, less downtime and no side effects other than some minor cramping after the procedure. Guess what? I was lied to! This device has been nothing but trouble! No down time? I was down for two weeks with constant pain. Now I am really pissed cause I have constant bloating, severe gas and my cycle is now 6 days on and 3 days off, and Im not just talking about minor spotting or minor bleeding. I’m talking about, change your sanitary about every hour cause it’s soaked! My problem? My insurance was dropped after the end of August and I can’t afford insurance right now, not even stupid obummer care can help. I don’t know what to do, I have four kids ages five, four, two and a six month old that I need to keep up with, I am 28 and I feel totally drained and tired. I used to be active and outgoing before this procedure. I don’t know what I can do and because financially I can’t get them removed I am having to suffer with this and I don’t know how much more I can take. It’s really messing with my sex life, which thank God my husband is understanding but this could down the road ruin my marriage!
- Jenny’s Story Hi everyone! I had the Essure procedure done on March 8, 2013 and I basically had a life changing experience. I was depressed and I had no energy. I had nausea, bleeding, spotting, pain in […]
- Jeniffer’s Story Hi everyone, I had the essure procedure done March 8th 2013 and I basically had a life changing experience. I was depressed, I had no energy, nausea, bleeding, spotting, pain in my […]
- Maria’s Story I've had Essure for the past 6 years. Ever since I had the procecurd done, I have terrible menstrual cycles. I miss a day or two of work monthly. The first 2 or days are the worst…. […]
- Gina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2010, after having our third child. Since then I have had heavy cycles, alot of pain, many headaches and much more. I have been to a Doctor whom […]
- Gina’s Story I just recently had the Essure procedure done in October 2012. Everything was fine; the procedure went well until now. I am now having hair loss, mood swings, back pain, nausea, headaches […]
- Britanny’s Story I had the essure done in October 2013 after my third child.. In the short time I've had it I have had a horrible experience! I constantly bleed & cramp. I have horrible headaches & […]