I had the esure put in a year ago. I have gained 40 pounds, have had major hot flashes, headaches and sweat a lot more than ever. I was a single mom of 4 and did not want anymore children! My doctor said this was better than a tubal for it was safer and was painless. It was terribly painful. I had two children naturally and two c sections and this was by far the worst and they do not do anything for the pain. It was so painful I was nauseous and light headed. I would not recommend this to anyone!
- Kay’s Story Hello my name is Kay I had my Essure Procedure done in 03/2011 after I had my 5th child and already a prior separation from my husband. I felt at the time my family was complete because I […]
- Spring’s Story I received Essure implants in 2010. I have nothing but severe pain, hot flashes, fatigue , and joint pain since getting Essure. I am having to take time off school because of this and not […]
- Mishelle’s Story In late January/ early February of 2011, I made the decision that I was done having children. You see, I have six sons, and I had found myself in the position of being a single mother. I […]
- Jonni’s Story I had the Essure procedure on 9/21/12. I started my period that day and as of today it has not stopped (1/11/13). I was not able to go to the imaging appointment because I was still […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne. I'm 27 years old and have three babies. I have had the Essure done after my youngest turned one. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Tammy’s Story I am a single parent of both a 13yr old and now a 1and a half yr old. I was 39 when I had my last baba single and unable to locate baby's daddy. I thought I was making the right choice in […]